Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As a Data Architect, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution in Saudi Arabia. This position requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. The client’s Enterprise Data Management Department is focused on implementing effective data integration and information management strategies across the organization. As a Data Architecture Specialist, you will be responsible for designing and implementing data architecture frameworks, guidelines, and processes for the data warehouse, operational data repository, and business intelligence data marts.
Your main responsibilities: Participate in the development, recommendation, and implementation of the data architecture framework and controls
- Perform day-to-day activities to ensure work processes comply with established policies and procedures
- Support the development and evolution of the data architecture practice, including the development of data architecture standards
- Develop detailed architecture designs based on business requirements for changes and enhancements to the overall data architecture
- Design and develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models to support business initiatives
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management System or Computer Science (preferably with a Master’s degree in MIS)
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in Data & Information Management in the banking industry
- Good knowledge of data architectural frameworks and conceptual & logical data models for the financial industry
- Understanding of data architecture principles such as Data Management, Governance, Quality, Metadata management, etc.
- Familiarity with data integration, data management technologies, data warehousing technologies, and database technologies
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3867