Join a dynamic and energetic environment with exciting opportunities to deliver the best-in-class solutions!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work partly remote
As a Data Modeler, you will be working for our Client – one of the leading Investment Banks across the globe. You will join The Strategic Data Architecture team committed to ingraining strong data management practices in all aspects of the bank, including creating a data strategy, data models and tooling. You will gain exposure to multiple areas of the bank and will be well positioned to build a complete understanding of the front-to-back operations of a global investment bank.
Your main responsibilities: building out a number of core data models used across the company
- Understanding the data within a particular application or domain, through working with business and IT users
- Creating conceptual and logical data models and collecting/consolidating existing models
- Identifying areas for consolidation and simplification
- Producing the model within Enterprise Architect or TopBraid
- Creating a centralized modelling repository and a sustainable process for ensuring its usage can be federated back into the IT teams
- Participating in the Data Model working groups to help set best practices and guidelines
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with data modelling
- Excellent data modelling skills and past experience with Enterprise Architect Sparx, Power Designer, Erwin or ontology tools such as Top Braid
- Experience with creating different types of data models (Conceptual, Logical and Physical)
- Broad Financial Services background
- Experience in using different modelling techniques including traditional Entity-Relationship models and Knowledge Graphs
- Detailed understanding of different database technologies and primarily SQL environments such as Oracle, Sybase, Hive / Impala
- Understanding the different types of data required for the company to operate in a diverse environment supporting different front-to-back business areas
- Technical analysis skills
- Communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Good knowledge of data governance practices
- Experience in financial services data management environment
- Knowledge of Collibra Data Governance tools
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2874