Provide Data Modelling expertise to help customers all over the world!
Warsaw-based with the possibility to work on a hybrid model!
As a Data Engineer, you will be working for our client, one of the largest Fintech in the world. You will provide data modeling services for data warehouse and other data products within Data & Analytics domain. This role works as a data modeling SME for the domain and takes overall responsibility for all designed data models within Data & Analytics domain.
Your main responsibilities: Design, document, implement and evolve data
- Ensure designs meet documented objectives for reliability, scalability, supportability, user experience, security, governance, performance and more
- Drive data modeling automation to optimize solutions time to market, increase solutions transparency and overal quality as well as code portability
- Work on establishing and adoption of data modeling principles and standards throughout the team
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4 years of data modeling experience
- 8 years of experience in various roles within data &
- Good understanding of key data modeling concepts & patterns related to data systems architecture
- Experience in different data modeling concepts (Inmon, Kimball, Data Vault)
- Nice to have an experience with data modeling/solutions deployment automation
- Good command of English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3781