Join a crucial part of the Risk Department of a major Private Bank
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Data Operating Model Supervisory BA , you will be working for our client, a leading financial services company. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate definition and execution of Risk requirements according to the Data Operating Model (DOM). You will also be responsible for monitoring progress against risk reduction metrics linked to the Risk use-cases, and for ensuring that all audit artifacts are complete and accurate.
Your main responsibilities: Provide Risk input into related strategic architecture efforts
- Partner with Risk Data Analytics Reporting & Technology, Risk Management and Data Providers to define scope, risk reduction metrics, issues, and data requirements for Risk, including Wholesale, Retail, Price, and Operational Risk Types
- Partner with Risk Data Analytics Reporting & Technology, Risk Management and Data Providers to monitor delivery of Tactical and Strategic Fixes as required by the Data Operating Model (DOM) for Risk use-cases
- Provide Risk input into documentation of data at rest and data in motion
- Responsible for tracking the delivery of the Data Provider Chevrons as defined in the Risk Data Plan
- Ensure that execution of Risk use-cases is aligned with ICG and Finance execution plans
- Responsible for ensuring the risk reduction metrics linked to the Risk use-cases are on track to meet targets; document and escalate any risks, issues or challenges that might impact our ability to meet those targets
- Partner with DART, Risk and Data Provider to monitor issues raised outside of the DOM via the Data Concern Remediation Management process to ensure that issues are appropriately prioritized and do not negatively impact progress toward Risk Reduction Targets
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in risk and/or finance information analytics and implementation of data management related initiatives
- Ability to work across all levels of management and functions independently and effectively to accomplish the mission
- Demonstrated strong leadership experience, especially in transitioning or challenged environments (including strong facilitation skills
- Knowledge of risk management and reporting processes and an understanding of various Risk categories, including Credit Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity Risk and Operational Risk. Experience in risk data, risk and financial platform implementations and managing risk systems
- Knowledge of Lending products, including Wholesale and Retail, is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, appreciation of the enterprise data vision
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in absence of detailed instructions
- Ability to influence senior Risk, Finance, and Business stakeholders. Ability to effectively communicate, both upwards and downwards, across organizational levels
- Flexible, team-oriented with excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Experience of change management with program/project management or PMO experience in using a structured methodology to successfully track, plan, monitor, and report on concurrent, multiple projects
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4300