Join us, and pioneer innovation in data visualization mastery!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Data Visualization Lead, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution. Your role is pivotal in delivering high-quality services to the Data and Analytics Office. The project involves overseeing Group Data Quality, reporting metrics to Senior Management, and ensuring the overall Data Quality across the firm.
Your main responsibilities:
- Match and link datasets efficiently
- Ensure secure data movement from sources to targets
- Deliver end-to-end projects, including developing performance KPIs and data models based on multiple sources
- Utilize data tools for integration across different platforms, with a focus on Google Cloud environment
- Provide complex reporting solutions using Python, TSQL, and other technologies
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements and process logic
- Identify and manage risks and process blockers
- Document processes, create roadmaps, and process descriptions
- Drive and monitor progress in assigned projects
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in a data-related role
- Advanced understanding of SQL programming and relational database systems
- Experience in preparing business reports and dashboards
- Proficiency in Google Cloud Platform Products, especially Big Query and Data Studio
- Data visualization and dashboard design abilities
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, with experience in Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of the banking/financial services industry or shared services organizations
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation, or consulting activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Experience in running meetings in English via video or teleconference
It is a strong plus if you have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4557