Join a fast-paced project to build a new data ecosystem in a finance organization!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 70% remotely
As a Data Warehouse Analyst, you will be working for our Client – a nationwide modern and digital bank that uses state-of-the-art technologies in order to provide excellent services to corporate and individual customers. You will design and implement data structures and solutions associated with a wide variety of data sets and also collaborate across the Risk department.
Your main responsibilities: Building a corporate Data Mark for the risk area
- Collecting user needs and mapping them to the information content of data warehouse areas
(mainly Risk issues) or reports
- Making and testing the prototype of the analyzed area on production data (SQL in the established template)
- Setting up a process for monitoring, tracking, and trending department data
- Determining the target data model for the analyzed change
- Implementing and using the analytics software and systems to support the department’s goals
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Expertise in best practices, data warehouses and reporting techniques
- Experience in data modeling and DWH processes
- Past experience in the banking area (experience in the risk area is nice to have)
- Fluent Polish
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4045