Join a fast-paced project to build a new data ecosystem in a finance organization!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a Data Warehouse Risk Analyst, you will be working for our client, specializing in financial solutions. Your focus will be on the Risk area, contributing to the establishment of a Corporate Data Mart ecosystem. The project involves constructing Data Marts for Risk-related elements like Risk Data Layer, NPV, NII, Supervisory Liquidity Measures, and Capital Requirements.
Your main responsibilities: Gather user requirements and translate them into data warehouse content, particularly in Risk areas or reports
- Define the target data model for the analyzed change
- Identify source data and establish precise source-to-target mappings
- Develop and test prototypes for the analyzed area using SQL in a defined template
- Support developers implementing the change and validate the final solution
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Proficiency in DWH concepts, including data modeling
- Experience in data and DWH processes modeling
- Strong SQL skills (any technology) are a must
- Prior work experience with data and Data Warehouses
- Experience in the financial sector, preferably in Risk areas
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure technology
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4586