Expand your skills among experts and contribute to delivery of key Private Capital IT Projects!
Warsaw and Kraków-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As an eFront Platform Developer you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. The successful candidate will be essentially focused on Front Invest Alternatives IT platform.
Your main responsibilities: Liaise with the business analysts, project manager and the IT teams throughout the implementation phase in order to define the most efficient technical solution
- Perform and document technical analysis
- Design test cases and perform Unit testing
- Implement business requirements (development, commit)
- Support integration and user testing
- Write appropriate documents for handover to support teams
- Assist Support teams with platform issues requiring level 3 / in-depth analysis
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Developer
- Proficiency with FIA framework including screen customization, server customization, FrontScript, FrontDWH, FSQL studio)
- Experience with eFront Platform Development
- Experience with technologies such as: VB.NET and .NET, SQL server (T-SQL, request optimization), MS SQL server
- Knowledge of tools such as: GIT, JIRA Lanta, Confluence, Office tools, Octane
- Good team spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It is nice if you have:
- Experience with FrontExcel, Powershell
- Agile mindset
- French language skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4650