Join us, and elevate your career with revolutionary technology projects!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 90% remotely!
As a Fullstack Developer, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution, for the Production Engineering Team within the Payments IT department. The team is dedicated to the technical operations of global Payments Execution, Messaging & Orchestration, and Sanctions & Investigation services.
Your main responsibilities: frontend and backend application development
- Prioritize sprint backlog items in collaboration with the Scrum Master
- Coordinate Target Operating Model implementation
- Review, design, and re-engineer processes for performance improvement
- Provide day-to-day Production Support service and incident resolution
- Install new software releases
- Build and maintain distributed containerized platforms in production
- Support testing activities related to new implementations
- Evaluate, develop, and apply appropriate tools for architecture analysis
- Contribute to team objectives, sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience managing a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with platform and systems architecture
- Understanding of messaging technologies and caches
- Experience in browser-based debugging and performance testing
- Knowledge of micro-services design and development using Istio service mesh
- Strong understanding of technology layers in application landscape
- Demonstrable communication skills across a global organization
- Proven triage capability under pressure in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Fluency in English
It is a strong plus if you have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4384