Join us, and shape the future of responsive and intuitive software solutions!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Fullstack Developer, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution, in the GB&M Collateral IT department. The team is currently engaged in a multi-year plan to develop a new Collateral platform leveraging microservices and modern technologies.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop frameworks to facilitate the implementation of new screens and front ends by less experienced GUI developers
- Take a leadership role in promoting GUI practices and principles within the broader development team
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle with a focus on test-driven development
- Improve development team velocity and quality by implementing best practices
- Provide support for the platform, including incident resolution, monitoring, and problem management
- Develop observable and supportable software
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of Full Stack experience with Angular and modern Java/Spring development
- 3+ years working in an Agile and/or DevOps team
- Experience in test-driven development and frameworks
- Experience in designing and developing microservices with REST, adhering to modern software development principles (SOLID, KISS, DRY, YAGNI)
- Self-motivation and a willingness to learn new technologies and business domains
- Good communication skills with the ability to translate functional requirements into technical solutions
- A proven track record of working on significant projects from conception to completion and innovation
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Familiarity with Playwright, Cucumber, Karate test frameworks
- Knowledge of styling tools such as LESS, Bootstrap, and build tools like gulp, webpack, npm, nx
- Experience with Spring components: Hystrix, Eureka, Zuul, Sleuth, Feign, Ribbon
- Familiarity with cloud and containers, including Docker and K8s
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4552