Dare to start your career at the newest and most innovative IT Hub!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As a FullStack Developer you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. The successful candidate will be working with the latest technologies to develop multiple Global Applications in Payment and Cash Management/ Corporate Credit area.
Your main responsibilities: Working on developing and improving 70 different finance applications
- Designing, coding, testing, and deploying applications
- Improving the process and data journey which allow to build sustainable, robust IT solution and meet the market and regulation evolutions
- Aligning application design with business goals
- Developing and testing software
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure
- Integrating third-party libraries with the codebase to extend its functionality
- Communicating with other team members on any pending tasks or changes in the project
- Ensuring that all code complies with best practices and standards set by the company or organization they work for
- Working in SCRUM in a team of experts
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a FullStack Developer
- Proficiency in Java – Java 17, J2EE jdk8+, Hibernate, JUnit
- Experience with Spring: Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security
- Knowledge of technologies: JSON, XML, RESTful microservices
- Proficiency with SQL
- Good understanding of GIT and Maven
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It’s a strong plus if you have:
- Build and deployment automation (Jenkins, Sonar)
- Experience working in a team with members spread across different countries
- UX design experience
- Experience on RedUX pattern (NgRX) & store management
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4544