Join us, and drive impactful business transformation through technical expertise!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a IAM MFA Business Analyst, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution currently engaged in a strategic Identity and Access Management program. The project aims to reshape the authentication process for corporate users within the bank. Your role is crucial in delivering this business transformation, requiring an experienced Business Analyst with a focus on technology and Identity and Access Management expertise.
Your main responsibilities:
- Gather and manage requirements, with a significant emphasis on technology and IAM specialists
- Develop and document the New User Journey process for a new Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) App
- Collaborate with the Project Management (PM) and IAM teams to strategize the roll-out plan for the new app
- Work closely with IT developers/engineers and operational teams to ensure seamless deployment
- Communicate effectively with remote teams using digital collaboration tools
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports using various tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Excel, Confluence, and Jira
- Facilitate requirement gathering and perform Gap Analysis as needed
- Demonstrate strong analytical and process mapping skills
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role within an IT environment
- Proven experience supporting large global deployments or roll-outs of new Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Apps
- Strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Positive team player mindset with a questioning attitude for effective fact-finding
- Accountability for deliverables and a track record of on-schedule project delivery
- Good time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Experience working with remote teams and proficiency in digital collaboration tools
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated work approach
- Skilled in creating and maintaining dashboards and reports using various tools
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Previous experience in financial services
- Knowledge or experience with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Proficiency in data cleansing, mapping, and transforming
- Creativity in content creation for effective stakeholder communication
- Previous experience working with global teams
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4610