Join us, and thrive in a dynamic environment of performance testing brilliance!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As an IAM Performance Test Analyst, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution leading the PAM Project – a multi-phase initiative involving a new application/vendor at HSBC. The project encompasses diverse testing phases, including functional, SIT, UAT, and performance testing for the migration of a substantial number of accounts with large data volumes.
Your main responsibilities:
- Configuring and setting up Load Runner for performance testing
- Defining performance test scenarios to meet NFRs, including required test data
- Scripting tests based on NFRs, technical documentation, and design
- Creating/loading test data to support performance scenarios
- Planning and executing performance testing for both solution and migration
- Generating progress and completion reports, metrics, and dashboards
- Managing defect triage and defect resolution
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Proven experience in high-volume performance testing within a complex global environment
- Track record of delivering within agreed timelines using Waterfall methodology
- Ability to review and provide feedback on complex architecture, solution, and integration documentation
- Effective communication skills for transparent and accurate reporting
- Expert knowledge of JMeter and LoadRunner, including toolset proficiency, licensing requirements, configuration, dashboards, and reporting
It is a strong plus if you have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4626