Join us, and unlock the world of IAM!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 100% remotely!
As an IAM Privilege Access Business Analyst, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution, within the Cyber Security Identity Access Management (IAM) Controls Team. This team plays a crucial role in safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets while supporting various business lines and application teams to meet their objectives within their risk appetite.
Your main responsibilities: producing privileged access compliance reports
- Assisting GBGF/ITSO/Account Owners in remediating non-compliant Privileged Access Accounts
- Identifying and reporting issues that could compromise key controls
- Investigating and reporting issues according to established procedures and ensuring resolution
- Researching, evaluating, and identifying Identity & Access Management enhancement opportunities, including improved automation
- Assisting in the development and implementation of Identity & Access Management strategies
- Supporting Identity & Access Management controls and processes in alignment with regulatory standards
- Identifying potential security exposures in the business and recommending corrective actions
- Maintaining internal control standards and promptly addressing audit points and issues raised by external regulators
- Effectively communicating the status of key deliverables
- Strictly adhering to compliance and operational risk controls, reporting control weaknesses, compliance breaches, and operational loss events
- Ensuring all evidence is retained for audit purposes
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Essential experience in Identity Access Management, particularly with privileged access, including identification, vaulting, and usage monitoring
- Prior experience in Access Management within a financial environment
- Proficiency in creating and executing operational processes and procedures
- The ability to make timely and rational decisions based on relevant information and experience
- Experience with relevant systems, including Mainframe, UNIX, and Databases
- A track record of supporting IAM change initiatives to deliver successful control outcomes
- Advanced Excel skills and strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving abilities
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- A commitment to continuously improving customer service
- Flexibility and adaptability to navigate change and support others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to adapt to different audiences
- Desirable qualifications such as CISSP/CISM
- The ability to thrive in a diverse global environment with a goal-oriented approach
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4319