Join us, and be a key player in the evolution of digital authentication!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As an IAM Technical Business Analyst, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution. You’ll play a pivotal role as a Business Analyst with a strong focus on technology, particularly in Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Your main responsibilities:
- Conduct strong process mapping and analysis to gather technical requirements
- Identify and document use cases for both cloud and on-premise infrastructure platforms
- Work closely with IAM specialists, IT developers, and operational teams
- Utilize root cause analysis skills to address technical challenges
- Engage effectively with remote teams using digital collaboration tools
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft AD/IAM, networking technologies, VPNs, and Proxies
- Present project updates confidently to senior stakeholders
- Act as a positive team player within a large program, questioning and challenging when appropriate
- Take accountability for deliverables and demonstrate a proven track record of on-schedule delivery
- Manage time effectively, working independently with quality output
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Strong process mapping and analysis skills
- Experience in gathering technical requirements in both cloud and on-premise environments
- Proficiency in Microsoft AD/IAM and networking technologies (VPNs & Proxies)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Accountability for deliverables and a track record of on-schedule delivery
- Self-sufficiency, delivering quality output without supervision
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Confluence, Jira
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Previous experience in financial services
- Knowledge/understanding of Passwordless technologies and FIDO-based authentication
- Experience with EntraID/AzureAD
- Experience managing Apple Macs in corporate environments
- Experience working with global teams
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4568