Join us, and make an impact on the security testing landscape!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As an IAM Test Analyst, you will be working for our client, a leading global financial institution with a strong commitment to innovation and security. You will join the existing PAM Project test team, playing a crucial role in the testing of a global, multi-phase, and multi-release project involving large data volumes and the migration of numerous accounts to a new PAM application/vendor.
Your main responsibilities:
- Conduct test preparation for all project test phases, including test cases, test data, and test execution schedules
- Review and analyze design, requirements, and other documents to define test cases, ensuring traceability to requirements
- Define tests based on release documentation, including regression tests
- Review and QA test cases for coverage and traceability to requirements/design
- Execute tests for all project phases, record results, raise defects and observations, and retest fixes
- Participate in defect triage calls and provide support during UAT execution
- Record test metrics to facilitate accurate and timely test reporting
- Support test automation engineers, providing tests for automation and resolving automation queries
- Contribute to the project phase test approach and plan
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in manual testing within a complex global environment
- Ability to analyze multiple design and requirement documents for testability
- Proactive approach, willingness to ask questions, and follow through
- Capability to multitask across multiple parallel test phases
- Independent work capability and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in tools such as Jira (Kanban board for task management) and RTC (IBM Rational Team Concert for test management, including metrics and dashboards)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in testing Privileged Access Management applications/infrastructure
- Any exposure to TOSCA automation (script-less automation)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4649