Join us, develop and operate a hybrid/multi-regional network for a European client.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an Infrastructure DevOps, you will play a critical role in managing and maintaining a multi-account/region environment for our client. You will also be responsible for designing, building, and operating a Hybrid/Multi region network, as well as helping with providing 24/7 support for our Client engineering platform Infra team.
Your main responsibilities: Apply software engineering practices to build and maintain a multi-account/region environment
- Manage and improve self-service platform for DevOps product teams
- Design, build and operate a Hybrid/Multi region network
- Be part of an On-call schema to ensure 24×7 support for Client engineering platform Infra team
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in design and implementation of AWS cloud solutions, 4+ years proficient AWS engineer
- Proficient in AWS design and development (extensive experience in multiple automation)
- Experience in automation using Terraform, Ansible, Python, Jenkins
- K8S nice to have
- Experience as a software or infrastructure engineer
- Experience in Linux and networks administration/troubleshooting
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with monitoring tools like CloudWatch/Prometheus/ELK
- Ability to think outside the box, looking at creating
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4644