Thrive as an Infrastructure Developer at one of the largest Polish Banks!
Warsaw- based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an Infrastructure Developer, you will be working for our client, a leading organization in the banking sector. Your primary responsibility involves active participation in the team dedicated to implementing and maintaining Kubernetes solutions in alignment with the bank’s strategy. You will contribute to the development of supporting software, integrate software with external systems, and collaborate on the development and implementation of containerization standards. Additionally, your role includes designing and maintaining container orchestration solutions within the bank’s environment.
Your main responsibilities: Actively participate in the team responsible for implementing and maintaining Kubernetes solutions
- Develop and enhance software supporting the team’s work
- Integrate software with external systems
- Contribute to the development and implementation of containerization standards
- Collaborate with the Network DC Team and Virtualization Team on designing container orchestration solutions
- Design, implement, and evolve CI/CD solutions and automation processes for containerization
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in programming, preferably in Python or another high-level language
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs, modern version control tools (Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket), CI/CD tools (Jenkins/TeamCity), Docker/Kubernetes, and infrastructure automation tools (Ansible/Terraform)
- Experience with Docker containers and containerization solutions such as OpenShift, Kubernetes, VMWare PKS, Docker EE
- Communicative skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships within the organization
- Proactive in proposing solutions, with a focus on goal achievement
- Good command of the English language
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4666