Provide useful and user-friendly software for millions of users using modern technologies and tools!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As an iOS Developer, you will be assigned to the Mobile and Electronic Banking Team of our Client – one of the largest financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe with over 5.5 million retail clients. As a result, you will be associated with flagship IT projects for a leading brand in the banking sector.
Your key responsibilities: Designing and implementing software for mobile applications
- Designing and developing innovative software within a team of experts
- Preparing and maintaining tests of automated mobile applications
- Implementing measures to improve the quality of solutions and processes in the area of electronic channels
- Cooperation with end-users (business) in collecting and analyzing data requirements for new solutions; in particular, the need to specify general business tasks and concepts
- Preparation of technical specifications for new solutions
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Min. 5 years of programming experience, including 3 years for the iOS platform
- Proficiency and experience with Swift and Kotlin
- Good knowledge of Networking, Core Data and Push notifications frameworks
- Ability to use version control tools
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented design and programming (MVVM, MVC)
- Experience in creating applications in the client-server architecture
- Ability to write unit and functional tests, especially for iOS
- Past experience in the banking sector
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2609