Design and create a Data Warehouse for one of the most innovative banks in Poland!
Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely
As an IPC Developer, you will work on the development and maintenance of the highest quality data warehouse one of the largest banks in Poland. Our client focuses on innovation and competitiveness in the market, attaching importance to the quality of data that guarantees reliability and security.
Your main responsibilities: Carry out design and implementation works in the field of data warehouse and information systems development
- Design algorithms and implement ETL processes
- Participate in the implementation of the Informatica tool
- Design databases and reporting and analytical centres
- Design, implement and develop the reporting and analytical environments based on the BI class environment
- Prepare software installation packages
- Prepare the acceptance of software and participate in the commissioning of systems for operation
- Work in SCRUM methodology
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Good knowledge of the Informatica Power Center platform in the field of building ETL processes
- Good knowledge of Oracle’s RDBMS in the field of database and application design
- Good knowledge of SQL and knowledge of PL / SQL
- Knowledge of information systems engineering and methodology of their production
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of design, implementation and deployment of ETL solutions based on the Informatica Power Center platform
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of design, implementation and deployment of information systems in the Oracle database environment
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4572