Work on one of the largest EU change programs for Private Banking!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely!
As an IT Business Analyst, you will be joining our client, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world, providing professional wealth management services for 26,000 clients globally, including a third of the world’s billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries. You will be working within a major transformational change program and will participate in the full project lifecycle for projects within the transformation program. Partnering with various technology and business project stakeholders internal and external to the Bank.
Your main responsibilities: End-to-end accountability for determining solutions for transformation projects
- Key stakeholder management with various internal customers, partners, and internal and external suppliers
- Prepare the required artifacts for Functional Requirements & Design Documents in collaboration with various internal stakeholders and obtain sign-off as per project plan and standards
- Explain overall requirements to various Applications Owners and engage in a cross review of functional requirements
- Ensure System designs and solutions are prepared as per Citi policies, and procedures, and guidelines
- Act as a “translator” between the business, Change Team, and Operation and Technology
- Work with stakeholders at all levels as defined by the individual’s project
- Assist in project integration and acceptance testing
- Provide support during and post-implementation
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- 5 years of Total experience in an analyst position
- Desired – experience in project management OR Custody services
- Ability to work in a challenging, demanding environment and deliver within strict timelines
- Strong communication skills, ability to elicit and explain business requirements in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders (supplier, partners, management, etc.) in various forum
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate solutions while liaising between business, operations, technology
- Experience with working with teams across multiple locations
- High Influential skills
- Flexible with a desire to make an impact
- Self-motivated and a team player that works well with individuals and thrives in a complex, global organization
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
ID number # 2627