Join us, and lead the charge in securing critical digital assets!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As an IT Network Security Specialist, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution. Joining the Networks Team, you’ll play a crucial role in delivering complex projects and service requests. Your expertise in Check Point Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, and Network Security protocols is essential. The team follows an Agile approach with regular stand-ups, and you’ll be responsible for managing standard build projects in DMZs and Core Network environments.
Your main responsibilities: deliver high-quality IT projects, ensuring alignment with global standards
- Support and maintain equipment and applications, meeting quality targets
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements in the network environment
- Communicate effectively with key business users, addressing their requirements
- Participate in testing/piloting of new services/hardware
- Perform work outside regular business hours
- Consolidate and reduce infrastructure complexity
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design, deliver, and operate resilient telecommunications services
- Ensure Service Quality Targets are met for offered telecommunication services
- Manage business stakeholders to define product roadmaps and market available capabilities
- Understand DevOps CI/CD pipelines, build automated test scripts, and automation interfaces
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Strong experience with Check Point Firewalls, F5 LTM and GTMs, and Cisco routing and switching
- Background in large-scale enterprise IT environments
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Effective communication skills across organizational levels
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and conceptual skills
- Willingness to provide after-hours support during delivery
- General understanding of Network Proxies like Blue Coat and/or Zscaler
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Good understanding of external Cloud Providers (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Technical background or experience to an equivalent level
- Quality awareness and a strong understanding of services
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, CI/CD
- Familiarity with DevOps tools (e.g., GitHub, Jira, Confluence)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4403