Dive into exciting banking projects as a part of the newest IT Hub!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As an IT Project Manager, you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. Together with the global team, you will be working on complex projects with high market priority, related to tax and accounting (R&D and e-invoicing implementation).
Your main responsibilities: Coordinating an international project with multiple stakeholders
- Performing project planning (backlog maintenance and securing commitment from stakeholders)
- Discovering sponsors requirements and manage communication with them & project team
- Clarifying and confirming scope of work
- Cooperating with suppliers
- Making sure that system analysis and requirements are performed, clear and challenged
- Monitoring the execution and help spotting and removing roadblocks
- Organizing and coordinate work of workstreams, workshops, meetings
- Monitoring the execution of work with suppliers & internal
- Working on ROI, “what if” analysis and other project analysis
- Preparing presentations, budget monitoring, roadmaps
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 – Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge and / or experience in tax and accounting projects
- Practical understanding of phased models and tools (road maps, critical paths, budgeting and cost monitoring, scheduling, risk monitoring)
- Ability to coordinate and agree with stakeholders list of activities (backlog) as well as realization monitoring
- Excellent attention to details
- Organisation skills
- People management skills – and ability to influence key stakeholders outside their direct control
- Ability to approach topics with open mind
- Above average communication and people influencing skills
- Knowledge of Agile models and tools (iterations, backlog management, retrospectives)
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4410