Get a real impact on the efficiency of one of the biggest commercial banks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Java Developer, you will become a part of a team that provides products and services that strive to improve the efficiency of the company. You will help build the internal web services.
Your key Responsibilities: Designing, developing, and maintaining cloud-based applications using Java and associated frameworks (e.g., Spring, Spring Boot)
- Reviewing solutions for alignment with the stated goals of Foundation Engineering
- Advocating for and meeting high professional standards of development primarily in Java
- Delivering appropriate and comprehensive tests as part of every deliverable
- Approaching technical challenges with an open collaborative mindset
- Taking initiative to improve the developer experience and efficiency
The ideal candidate has:
- 4 years of experience with Java
- Familiar with Spring for RESTful services, security, and scheduled tasks
- Strong knowledge of REST communication and REST APIs integration
- Professional experience designing and implementing engineering solutions in production environments.
- Solid understanding of modern web application development processes and standard methodologies.
- Professional experience with technologies such as Java, Springboot, Hibernate, Maven, Jenkins, and REST APIs.
- Using SQL to define datasets
- Git feature-branch workflow
- Service-orientated architecture development
- Understanding of the web technology stack (HTTP, cookies, asset loading/caching, etc)
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with Relational Database PostgreSQL
- Experience with Elasticsearch
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2457