Develop solutions on the new project for one of the largest investment banks in the word!
Krakow – based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior Java Developer you will be facing challenges in a demanding area of investment banking. You will be responsible for ensuring the best technical implementation methods are executed within acceptable timeframes and collaborating with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
Your main responsibilities:
- Providing technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- Analyzing business requirements
- Designing, planing and delivering sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
- Providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
- Conducting code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ years of professional backend development experience
- Experience in Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, REST APIs and Microservices
- Experience with enterprise integration and messaging related technologies such as JMS, MQ and/or Kafka
- Exposure on Cloud integration and Container services
- Understanding of relational (Oracle, SQL Server) and NoSQL DBs (Mongo or Cassandra)
- Good understanding of Agile based execution processes
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Deep knowledge of Fixed Income technology required
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal Number: #3150