Join a Developer Team working on cutting-edge car-sharing solutions!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a Java Developer, you will have the opportunity to take part in the development of a solution for one of the largest car-sharing businesses in Europe that is developing a system to support this emerging business. You will join a young ambitious team that is trailblazing car-sharing concepts and other greenfield projects. You will become responsible for the development of a car-sharing platform for both individual and corporate clients.
Your main responsibilities: working within a Scrum team to ensure all features are scoped, developed, tested, and delivered on time and in accordance with our definition of done
- Demonstrating expertise and add valuable input throughout the development life cycle
- Resolving reported issues and replying to queries in a timely manner
- Helping to improve code quality by implementing recommended best practices
- Designing and improving the architecture along with the development of the application
- Develop using agile methodologies on a regular sprint cycle
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience working as Java Developer
- Knowledge and experience with: Java 8+, Spring, Web services, REST API,Docker
- Experience in working with microservices
- Experience in working with AWS Cloud
- Experience in postgreSQL databases and any NoSQL
- Familiarity with open source libraries, tools, and frameworks
- Experience in working in Continuous Integration
- Willingness and ability to develop one’s own and others
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3212