Join Open Banking Team and make online payments easier!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Java Developer, you will join the team, which is working on the global function definition of the future state product and architectural roadmap within the Open Banking space. You will be in charge of the ongoing evolution, communication, and creation of strategy, patterns, products, influencing, consultancy, and adoption.
Your key responsibilities: Product Development
- Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, development
- Refactoring and continuous improvements of the codebases is vital
- Focusing on quality and delivering quality throughout the whole process
- Taking responsibility for releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps
- Ensuring that technical decisions and information are communicated through the global team
- Delivering fair outcomes for our customers and ensuring our own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 years of experience with Java
- Experience consuming REST APIs and utilizing JSON for web applications
- Experience working with AWS in an engineering or architecture capacity
- Demonstrable experience in designing AWS solutions using a combination of cloud-native, 3rd party, and on-premise technologies
- Demonstrable experience in designing for security and for failure.
- CI/CD knowledge (Jenkins, Git)
It is a strong plus if you have:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2168