Do you care about the quality of your healthcare? So do we! Become a key member of the team and revolutionize data engineering platforms for healthcare.
As a Java Developer, you will be an integral part of the Warsaw software engineering team and will play a crucial role in helping the team define the technology roadmap for the next-generation data engineering platform. The role requires a commitment to project delivery and an eagerness to understand the healthcare domain. The platform helps to solve complex business challenges pertaining to healthcare data such as mapping a wide variety of healthcare drug and diagnosis data to standard coding frames. You will have the opportunity to solve complex engineering challenges and develop innovative solutions.
Your main responsibilities: building pipelines for processing big amounts of medical data
- Building pipelines for processing big amounts of medical data
- Participating in system design, development, deployment, and maintenance?
- Configuration and prototyping of new systems
- Conducting peer code reviews
- Contributing to the definition and adoption of technical standards
- Working closely with the data analysts to identify and provide required data?
- Creating comprehensive automated unit and integration tests
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related fields
- 4+ years of experience in designing, and developing enterprise applications in Java (Spring/JEE)
- Experience with implementing Agile practices (Ideally SCRUM)
- Experience with TDD, CI, CD
- Knowledge of build automation tools such as Maven, Gradle, SBT
- Experience with a VCS preferably Git
- Knowledge of algorithms & design patterns and how to apply them effectively.
- Experience in Scala (nice to have)
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and/or Big Data Stream/Batch processing
- Experience with one or more of Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, HDFS
- Knowledge of the NoSQL database such as Hive, HBase, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, or others
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2680