Join the innovative IT Hub and embrace the worldwide digital revolution!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote!
As a Java Developer you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. As a member of the Investment Reporting and Performance IT team, you will participate in processes related to architecture change, transformation in terms of security and technical debt.
Your main responsibilities: Act as a best-class Java Developer!
- JAVA development
- Drafting of technical specifications
- Management of IT application dependencies
- Participation in testing strategy and testing
- Ensuring compliance with internal procedures & quality standard
- Continuous contact with the project leader (agile work)
- Writing of a development documentation
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge and past experience with: JAVA EE, Core Java V8, Transact SQL (sybase 15), microservice architecture and development (Spring)
- Knowledge of Java development design patterns
- Good understanding of GIT and Maven
- Understanding of Agile Workflow
- Team working and agile mindset
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Orientation on IT quality and delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in building and deploying automation (Jenkins, Sonar, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience in UI development using Angular, along with testing
- Experience with Core Java V17
- Knowledge of ExtjS/Angular
- Experience in leading a geographically distributed technical team
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4272