Shape the future of Financial Technology!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work 80% remotely
As a Java/Groovy Programmer, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution, on an exciting external recruitment opportunity. The project focuses on designing, building, and configuring software aimed at automating business processes. Your responsibilities include developing business processes on BPM and Eximee platforms, conducting unit and integration tests, creating documentation, and participating in software deployments.
Your main responsibilities: Design, build, and configure software for automating business processes
- Develop business processes on BPM and Eximee platforms
- Conduct unit and integration tests for the developed software
- Create documentation and participate in software deployments
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Higher education, preferably in computer science, mathematics, or related fields
- Familiarity with JBoss jBPM, Grails, Groovy, and ExtJS
- Ability to design solutions using Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and Web Services concepts (WSDL, SOAP, XML Schema)
- Broad knowledge of IT solutions, methodologies, standards, and software development tools
- Proficiency in JIRA and experience working in Agile methodologies such as Scrum
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4734