Shape the future of Financial Technology!
As a Java Developer, you will be working for our client, a leading global financial institution. Joining the Corporate Treasury Engineering team, you’ll contribute to cutting-edge solutions in liquidity optimization and execution strategy.
Your main responsibilities: Translate business and technical requirements into well-engineered applications using object-oriented design
- Build global, high-class, and testable full-stack applications
- Interface with internal clients, end-users, and development teams
- Participate in the full SDLC for software written in Java, SQL, RESTful web services, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, and web UIs
- Explore opportunities to work on micro-services and AI technologies
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5 years of experience in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, Python)
- 5 years of experience in relational databases
- 2 years of experience in data modeling and architecture design
- Experience in Agile environments, with the ability to mentor junior developers
- Strong analytical skills for complex functional and technical analysis
- Strong communication skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in payments or liquidity management
- Proficiency in ES6/Typescript, a JS framework (e.g., React, Angular), and unit test frameworks (e.g., Jest, Sinon, Jasmine)
- Experience in messaging and event streaming systems (e.g., Apache Kafka)
- Exposure to Big Data and Machine Learning
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4382