Join a dynamic Team and enhance different data solutions!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in the hybrid model!
As a Java/Scala Developer, you will be joining our client, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world, providing professional wealth management services for 26,000 clients globally, including a third of the world’s billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries. You will become responsible for creating the newest software solutions consisting and distributing different sets of data.
Your main responsibility: Working closely with Database Developers on delivering cutting-edge software solutions.
- Develop software that processes persists and distributes data via relational and non-relational technologies
- Employ standards, frameworks and patterns while designing and developing components
- Develop high quality code employing software engineering and testing best practices
- Converse with various data provider and consumer applications in their languages/terminologies
- Partner with database developers to implement ingestion, orchestration, quality/reconciliation and distribution services
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience with Java 8 (or newer)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing backend applications, preferably REST services for web or mobile applications
- Functional programming concepts knowledge
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3291