Join a team of fast-thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 3 days remotely
As a Junior Java Developer, you will join the Market Securities & Services (MSS) division, where technology is central to all aspects of the business – for example electronic trading in the financial markets. You will be building an in-house platform to support all primary functions for the Trading (pricing, booking, routing, risk management and valuations) which is replacing a vendor platform.
Your main responsibilities: creating usable, efficient and elegant Java code
- Building a micro-service-based architecture
- Monitoring production and keeping it stable
- Foreign Exchange business requirements
- Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- Speaking to the product owner and business on features and requirements
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Passion for technology and aptitude for exploring, learning and building technology
- Experience with Java 8+ (Concurrency, data structures, lock-free, wait-free code, low latency, lambdas)
- Ability to work well in a team and be an excellent communicator
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in an agile team
- Familiarity with TDD, continuous integration, jUnit, continuous deployment and testing
- Experience with REST and messaging technologies
- Understanding of DevOps practices
- English at least B2 level
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3896