Support us in GCP migration in Data Privacy Framework!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Lead Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing expertise in the Data & Reporting area. You will be in charge of the Data Privacy Framework to support the Data Visa tool to migrate to GCP using microservices by redesigning.
Your main responsibilities: Gathering and Prepare Business requirements by interacting with multiple upstream/downstream stakeholders
- Planning and documenting the requirements
- Analyzing, Estimating and Modeling the requirements
- Performing gap/Impact analysis
- Creating high-level design and mapping documents and handover them over to build a team
- Creating of Functional Scenario for functional testing if required and with business teams support
- Co-coordinating with build, testing and business teams for end-to-end implementation of the project
- Co-coordinating with business teams to get sign-off for production deployment
- Post-producing support after Go-live
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in SQL, Python, Cloud (GCP)
- 2+ years of experience in leading the Business analyst team and reviewing the design documents
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform Products, especially Big Query and Data Studio
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Data management and Data Analysis skills
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting activities
- Domain exposure of Banking
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2814