Would you like to create the world of modern technologies with us?
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 4 days per week remote
As a Manual Tester you will be working for our Client – a modern and well-established Bank, providing services for Corporate and Retail Banking. The team strives to develop the highest quality financial solutions by investing in development and implementing modern technologies. We are looking for great collaborators and team players that will thrive and grow in this friendly environment.
Your main responsibilities: Carrying the test scenarios for the innovative banking
- Verification of business assumptions
- Reporting of detected errors as well as progress and results of tests
- Designing, implementing and managing test scenarios and test case
- Observing and implementing good software testing practices
- Cooperating with development, business, and DevOps teams
- Performing manual tests, integration tests, API tests
- Supporting in creating automated tests
- Reporting test results
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Manual Tester
- Experience preparation of test scenarios for manual testing based on requirements analysis
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience in conducting exploratory tests
- Knowledge of databases
- Familiarity with data warehousing/reporting area
- Knowledge of agile approaches to software development in particular SCRUM
- Great communication skills
It’s nice if you have:
- ISTQB Foundation level / Agile Tester certification
- Knowledge of the banking / financial industry
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3412