Join us, and redefine security software with your exceptional skills!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a .NET Developer, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution with a strong commitment to innovation and technological advancement. Joining a dynamic team, you’ll contribute to a cutting-edge Identity and Access Management (IAM) project.
Your main responsibilities:
- Producing UAM technical, process documentation, and training materials
- Providing expertise to management and staying updated on IAM tools and technical trends
- Collaborating with Business Owners and coordinating teams for technical milestones
- Proficiently configuring and implementing IAM and PAM solutions like SailPoint and CyberArk
- Implementing Roles Based Access Controls and application integrations with SailPoint IdentityNow
- Analyzing issue reports, developing software solutions, and ensuring timely delivery
- Monitoring system performance trends and proactively identifying potential issues
- Participating in QA duties, including usability testing, performance testing, and automated testing
- Utilizing security software or internal IT audit experience when needed
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Expertise in .Net Core, Microsoft SQL, and configuring connectors for various systems
- Experience with Cloud-based deployments (Azure and/or AWS) and integration with ITSM tools
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Nexus, and GitHub
- Knowledge or Experience on Container concepts (e.g., Docker and Kubernetes)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Familiarity with IAM tools like SailPoint and CyberArk
- Experience in roles involving advanced or custom connectors
- Driven and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Previous experience in security software or internal IT audit
- Familiarity with market-leading IAM and PAM solutions (e.g., Hashicorp, Centrify)
- Knowledge of roles based access controls implementation
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4647