Join us, and build the digital world of tomorrow!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 100% remotely
As a Node.js Developer, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution, on a project aimed at enhancing Privileged Access Management (PAM) controls and capabilities. You will play a vital role within a cross-functional team, working on the development and implementation of a new solution as part of this strategic initiative.
Your main responsibilities: collaborating with a team of developers and DBAs to implement the new solution for Privileged Access Management
- Liaising with technical teams and subject matter experts to ensure seamless integration with existing systems and solutions, such as ticketing systems, API gateways, and infrastructure provisioning systems
- Collaborating with the testing team to resolve issues before the project goes live
- Ensuring project deliverables are completed within the set timelines and promptly escalating any issues to the team lead
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 6-8 years of experience in Software Development
- Strong Node.js programming skills and a good understanding of SQL queries
- Experience in developing and consuming APIs
- Excellent knowledge of database technologies, including PostgreSQL and MS SQL
- Proficiency in writing complex stored procedures and functions
- Experience in developing web-based applications
- Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages
- Familiarity with tools like SoapUI and Postman
- Strong experience in coordinating teams across the organization and with third parties to meet technical milestones
- Experience using version control tools like Git
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and DevOps tools such as Jira, Maven, and Jenkins
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in writing technical documentation, such as LLDs and release notes
- Familiarity with working in Containerization and Cloud Platforms, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Knowledge of SSIS/SSRS
- The ability to work autonomously with limited or no supervision
- A driven and enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude with a strong sense of ownership
- Good understanding of performance and security aspects of software development
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4350