Join us, and be a key player in shaping data-driven strategies!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As an Operational Risk Visualization Developer, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution, at the forefront of risk analytics and economic capital modeling. Your role involves enhancing model risk controls, implementing improvements, and ensuring compliance with internal and external standards.
Your main responsibilities:
- Understanding the current model and processes, with a focus on code implementation
- Producing and documenting test cases to meet internal validation and audit standards
- Automating reporting processes by integrating code into production
- Collating historical and insightful views of data, intermediary results, and capital allocation outputs
- Ensuring the quality of outputs and maintaining stakeholder confidence
- Living the team values and fostering a no-blame culture by identifying and resolving issues
- Adhering to all group and local policies
- Thriving in an environment of continual change and improvement
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Undergraduate or graduate studies in Software Engineering, Quantitative Finance, or a related discipline
- Previous experience with visualization tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI)
- Proficiency in database management (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Object-oriented programming experience in a high-level language (Matlab or Python), including parallel and cloud computing
- Knowledge of Visio, GitHub, Confluence, and Jira
- Ability to gather complex requirements and execute instructions under time constraints
- Precision in work with an understanding of the bigger picture
- Collaborative skills to work with multinational and multi-disciplinary teams
- Drive and motivation to ensure timely and effective delivery of objectives
- Some experience in the financial/banking industry (desirable)
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Additional experience in the financial/banking industry
- Familiarity with risk analytics and economic capital modeling
- Advanced proficiency in relevant programming languages
- Exposure to regulatory compliance within the financial sector
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4542