Get the opportunity to deliver organizational design for a Data & Analytics program!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely
As a Design Lead, you will join Data & Architecture Office (DAO), which promotes a data-driven culture across the Bank. The Organisation Design (OD) Design Lead primarily supports the DAO Data and Analytics organizational transformation.
You will be responsible for supporting the OD to Target Operating Model (TOM) integration: deploying OD methods in an end-to-end TOM design, linking the OD, capability, and governance layers.
Your key Responsibilities: Delivering organization design for a Data & Analytics program workstream using the appropriate tools and methodologies.
- Articulating context, strategy, value chain, and aspirations in the context of the Data & Analytics Global TOM
- Collating of workforce baseline and analysis, design principles, and future state options
- Working with senior leaders to challenge, drive consensus, and influence others to achieve positive outcomes. Comfortable working in a complex, project environment
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience within HR role of function
- Familiarity with financial services organizations and more specifically Bank structures, values, behaviours, processes, and objectives
- Awareness of our external operating environment – regulatory, political, competitors, etc. and the influence/impact it has on our decision-making
- Ability to distil and synthesize complex and varied data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Strategic imperatives and best practices relating to strategic human resource management and associated frameworks
- Acute business acumen, judgment, and expertise with an in-depth knowledge of organisational psychology and behaviour (desirable)
- Experience within the professional discipline of Data and/or Business Architecture
- Experience in driving, communicating and providing talent management to senior managers in a global organization
- Ability to prioritize workload and respond to changing and varied demands
- Experience in Project/Change management – confident in challenging business processes
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2765