Join us, and create solutions that have a real impact on users globally for one of the leaders in the Logistic Industry!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 70% remotely
As a PHP Developer, you will be working for our client, one of the leading companies in the TSL (Transport, Forwarding, Logistics) industry that provides services to thousands of business clients around the world.
Your main responsibilities: creating, testing, and implementing web applications
- Maintenance and support of existing solutions
- Preparing SQL queries
- Creating and updating project documentation
- Supporting and knowledge sharing with other team members
- Providing estimates for projects delivery
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ year working experience on similar position
- Good knowledge of PHP 8, with Laravel experience
- Experience with:
- Writing queries in TSQL (MSSQL)
- Composer, other PHP CLI tools would be an asset
- Test Driven Development, with PHPUnit preferable
- JIRA and Excel
- Knowledge of GIT-flow for team cooperation (BitBucket)
- Basic HTML, CSS knowledge, knowledge of web application environment (HTTP, sessions, cookies, RESTful APIs)
- Understanding of business requirements to complete relevant technical solutions
- Fluency in English (B2+)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4253