Design and implement cutting-edge solutions for global great companies!
Gdansk-based opportunity with the possibility to work remote
As a PHP Developer you will be working for our Client – an agile software company where business and development go hand in hand. You will be part of a team working on various projects in the Medtech, Greentech, Physotech or eCommerce industries. Join us if you are ready to build your new career path!
Your main responsibilities: taking accountability for the quality of the product/software
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integrating data storage solutions
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of prior Software Development or Engineering experience
- Solid programming skills (PHP)
- Familiarity with design patterns and SOLID
- Knowledge of at least a few of the following: MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, CSS, HTML, Sass, Laravel, RabbitMQ, React, Vue
- Willingness to learn, develop & innovate
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Redis
- Familiarity with SEO and UX
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3158