Join us and drive project success with your leadership!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 30% remotely
As a PMO Delivery Manager, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution. You will play a crucial role in overseeing the day-to-day portfolio and PMO governance, ensuring the smooth operation of projects and reporting to senior management.
Your main responsibilities: coordinating daily Portfolio/PMO governance and delivery reporting, including outcome status reporting, RAID management, and managing escalations to senior management and governance bodies
- Facilitating multiple engagement and control forums within the portfolio, such as meetings with Programme Managers and PMO Community, conducting targeted review sessions, and processing information from stakeholders
- Managing portfolio-wide PM/PMO communications
- Enhancing portfolio governance capabilities through continuous improvement frameworks and training sessions
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Delivery Portfolio
- Assisting in the implementation of project standards across projects
- Managing and updating portfolio documentation, process documents, and information sources
- Supporting a sense of community and fostering learning among team members
- Developing a network of professional relationships across the organization to improve collaboration and openness
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in PM/PMO, particularly in planning, tracking, reporting, risk and issue management, and program governance
- A solid understanding of project management methodologies and best practices
- Experience with executive committees’ governance, including presentations, action logs, and decision-driven reporting
- Experience in implementing portfolio, program, and project reporting standards and techniques
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (e.g., pivot tables, VLOOKUPs), and familiarity with other tools such as Clarity, JIRA, and Confluence
- The ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment across geographic boundaries and cultures, leveraging cross-functional relationships
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to synthesize results and connect key points across topics
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4249