If you love working with and using the hottest technologies to turn data into insights, then this is the right opportunity for you.
As a BI Developer, you will be responsible for the development of a wide Business Intelligence platform for our clients operating in the Pharmaceutical industry. It consolidates many different data sources and provides a one-stop-shop for the users, where they can access pre-defined dashboards and reports, but also build and share their own components.
Your main responsibilities:
- 100% remote work
- Working as the developer in a self-organizing Scrum team
- Implementation of data sourcing and transformation code, data modeling, and report development
- Management of the deployment, maintenance, and user support of the reporting/data access tool(s)
- Technical documentation of all delivered artifacts
- Other duties as assigned
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience with Power BI.
- Exposure to RDBMS and working with PBI
- Exposure to Power BI premium platform – dataflows, datasets, etc
- PBI Direct/Live Query modes and restrictions
- Row-level security implementation
- Exposure to working with PBI & SSAS
- SQL, data modeling concepts
- Comprehensive knowledge of the software development cycle
- Great self-starter teammate and dedicated problem solver happy to take initiative to improve and ready to go the “extra mile”
- You are highly motivated and have corresponding interpersonal skills in English to be able to cooperate in a distributed team environment.
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2682