Join us, and be part of a pioneering team in finance transformation!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Product Control Business Analyst, you will be working for our client, a leading global financial institution, supporting a program aimed at transforming the Product Control function through organizational change and technology enhancement.
Your main responsibilities:
- Producing high-quality project analysis and documentation aligned with the Change Framework
- Assessing the impact of change requirements on day-to-day activities and documenting necessary changes for business adoption
- Leading the system test phase of projects and coordinating Finance elements of User Acceptance Tests
- Ensuring completion of assigned tasks within agreed timelines
- Providing clear analysis and design documentation and performing accurate data analysis
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Prior knowledge of Global Banking and Markets, preferably within accounting verticals
- Project delivery experience of at least two years
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and contribute effectively to a team
- Self-motivation and rapid learning capability in a changing environment
- Delivery-focused mindset with a commitment to quality and timeliness
- Proactive attitude and willingness to take on various tasks to support the team
- Ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Qualification as a qualified accountant
- Understanding of Project Lifecycle methodologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in influencing stakeholders, including senior managers and technical experts
- Demonstrated potential for increasing responsibilities within projects
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4744