Become a part of an e-commerce revolution!
Gdańsk-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Product Owner you will have an opportunity to work on the latest solutions in the eCommerce area for our Client. Your main role is to ensure that the product aligns with business objectives and meets user needs, by translating business needs into functional requests. You will be responsible for realizing new functionalities within your relevant domain, ensuring you apply a customer centric view. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining user-stories and prioritizing the team’s backlog to streamline the execution of product priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
Your main responsibilities: Make the translation of the business needs into user stories and prioritize the backlog
- Innovation and end-to-end launch, maintenance and development of products
- Collaborates with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analysts, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer
- Works mainly in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
- Acts as a business owner of the process / application, develops, owns, and executes product roadmap
- Provide, maintain knowledge base & training materials
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years in product or project development experience
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Customer first, continuous improvement thinking mindset
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Established background in launching software or products/services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Experience with procurement, expense management, and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4609