Join us, and contribute to a team powering real-time customer demands!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Production Support Specialist, you will be working for our client in the financial sector, specifically within the Payments IT department. The team is responsible for supporting the processing of SEPA classic and instant payments, employing Site Reliability Engineering principles in a mission-critical environment. Your role involves ensuring the availability and stability of our platform. This opportunity is ideal for those eager to contribute to a dynamic team, supporting complex application environments using progressive technology.
Your main responsibilities:
- Providing comprehensive day-to-day Production Support services, resolving live incidents, and managing post-resolution problems
- Offering technical expertise to identify the root cause of major system problems
- Implementing locally developed solutions using Bash and SQL
- Supporting various testing activities related to new implementations
- Collaborating with stakeholders across different global locations
- Reviewing, designing, and re-engineering processes with new technologies to enhance performance
- Participating in weekend change releases, application code deployments, and technical components patches and upgrades
- Validating data, contributing to development and testing activities
- Productively contributing to team objectives, occasionally leading activities to achieve shared goals
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Strong understanding of technology layers in the application landscape, including OS, database, application, and storage
- Demonstrable, excellent spoken and written communication skills across a global organization
- Proven triage capability under pressure, making strong priority judgments at runtime
- Technical curiosity with a progressive interest in modern engineering disciplines and techniques
- Understanding customers’ needs and delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to make prompt and practical business decisions, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes.
- Experience in an Agile/DevOps environment and assisting in production support
- Experience in LINUX and Database
- Experience in Bash Scripting
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in Payments
- Experience in Python
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4679