Drive Innovation in Global Regulatory Initiatives!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 2 days remotely!
As a Project Manager Solution Lead, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution, actively contributing to critical regulatory and compliance initiatives. Your focus will be on business analysis, requirements gathering, and defining optimal solutions throughout the project lifecycle.
Your main responsibilities: Formulating technical visions for solutions addressing business problems related to regulatory requirements
- Engaging with stakeholders to drive ideation of end-to-end viable technology solutions
- Ensuring system designs align with the company policies and procedures
- Developing program governance decks, project charters, milestones, and RAID logs
- Using data modeling practices to analyze findings and propose strategic improvements
- Assisting with integration and acceptance testing, providing post-implementation support
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 8+ years of total experience, with a minimum of 5 years in IT Project Management and Business Analysis
- PM/BA certifications such as CBAP, PMI PBA, PMI PMP, PMI ACP, PMI PgMP (preferred)
- Strong experience in Business Analyst and Project management tools – MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Understanding of modeling techniques, methods, and systems engineering concepts
- Solid experience in wealth management, investment management, or capital markets
- Familiarity with Project Management and exposure to various SDLC methodologies, especially agile
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate solutions while liaising between business, operations, and technology
- Capability to work in challenging, demanding environments with strict regulatory timelines
- Strong communication skills to explain business requirements clearly to various stakeholders
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4399