Integrate Collibra and other DMP Applications with the Bank systems for seamless data transfer!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Python Developer, you will be supporting the integration of various systems using Micro Service Architecture, by developing high-performing APIs.
Your key Responsibilities: Designing, developing, and integrating solutions using Python REST APIs
- Collaborating with Teams to define requirements for Integration Development
- Implementing technical best solutions for optimized data flow and data quality
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand the requirements of the web application
- Writing clear and concise documentation of the intention behind code
You are ideal for this role if you have:
- 6+ years of experience with Python 3, Shell, and Linux
- Knowledge of RESTful API Design using Python FLASK framework
- Hands-on knowledge of testing APIs and writing PyTest unit tests
- Experience in Implementing Microservices architecture
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Linux Server Platform (CentOS/RHEL)
- Experience in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Intermediate-level Cloud hands-on experience
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Environment and BigQuery database
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2821