Exciting Opportunity as a Python Developer with a Leader in Online Banking!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Python Developer, you will be working for our client, a leader in online banking. Your main responsibilities will include leading project and implementation efforts, designing algorithms, quality control of work done by others, testing software solutions, preparing technical specifications and project documentation, creating software installation packages, and participating in software handovers.
Your main responsibilities: Lead project and implementation tasks for data warehousing and information system development and support
- Design algorithms to meet project requirements
- Ensure quality control of work executed by team members
- Test software solutions to ensure functionality and reliability
- Prepare technical specifications and project documentation
- Create software installation packages and participate in software handovers
- Collaborate with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Utilize tools like SQL, Bitbucket, JIRA, and Confluence for project management
- Apply knowledge of designing, implementing, and deploying information systems in database environments (Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies, including code review and static code analysis
- Integrate with REST APIs (Jira, SonarQube, Team City) for automated processes
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Python programming
- Excellent SQL skills and understanding of software engineering methodologies
- Experience in designing and programming information systems for financial or similar institutions
- Knowledge of CI/CD methodologies and REST APIs
- Proficiency in English for effective communication and technical documentation reading
- Desired experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Hive) and data analysis in Python (SQL, Pandas)
- Familiarity with Django, Streamlit, and frontend/backend API architecture
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4730