Join a key project that will involve building, archiving, and retrieving solutions for Market Data!
Wroclaw – based opportunity with the possibility to work 3 days remotely!
As a Python Developer, you will join the Market Data Engineering team, which is a global, open, inclusive, diverse team working with a wide palette of technologies. You will work in an Agile-oriented environment with the opportunity to learn the financial domain related to Market Data services.
Your main responsibilities:
- Designing and developing automated solutions to drive efficiency and enhance the capability of applications to streamline business processes for internal clients
- Building a data management solution centered on archiving and retrieving data in a cloud storage
- Verifying software quality
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Experience in designing and developing automated solutions to drive efficiency and enhance the capability of applications
- 3+ years of experience as a Python developer
- Knowledge of developing with Java
- Experience with shell scripting, SQL, Databases
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in Agile methodology, CI/CD, and DevOps principles
- Hands-on knowledge of exposure to Restful, Microservice architecture, and API integration (Apigee experience is a plus)
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2724