Shape the user experience across all the applications used in the organisation!!!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely
As a React Developer, you will work in close collaboration with all parts of the business across asset classes, building products for portfolio, fund, deal, and budgeting analytics and models. As a member of our clients’ Asset Management Division(AMD), you will be working in a close-knit balanced team, iteratively building tools directly used by the business. Your focus on high-quality production code will help us deliver interfaces in the division’s dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your main responsibilities: Building interfaces which facilitate portfolio management, risk management, and capital management functions for AMD
- Working closely with the UX/UI designers to design, build, and optimize frontend UIs
- Developing applications using technologies like ReactJs, TypeScript, NodeJs, HTML5, and SASS/CSS
- Utilizing and contributing back to the GS Design System toolkit
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- +3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Experience working with design patterns, prototyping, and agile software development
- Experience working with source control, such as CVS, git, etc.
- Experience working with the entire software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Pro-active attitude to the problem-solving, personal sense of ownership and responsibility, collaborative team player, and a strong growth mindset
It is a strong plus if you have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2958