Shape the Future of Financial Compliance!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 2 days remotely!
As a Risk Analytics Governance Manager, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution, on a pivotal project focused on developing and implementing an internal model performance review governance framework. Your role involves engaging with internal stakeholders to implement regulatory requirements related to internal risk models and managing interactions with regulators.
Your main responsibilities: Coordinating and organizing regular regulatory reporting for the Internal Model Method (IMM)
- Managing regulatory notifications of IMM model changes and extensions following relevant requirements
- Coordinating replies to Regulators’ Information Requests and formal feedback letters
- Supporting the implementation of an IMM-compliant internal model governance framework
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Several years of working experience in banking, consultancy, or advisory firms
- Proven experience in regulatory interaction within counterparty credit risk management or regulatory capital policy and reporting
- Up-to-date knowledge of regulatory requirements, especially Basel and local regulatory authorities
- Governance experience, including committee and working group meetings for model performance review
- Familiarity with Counterparty Credit Risk management
- Flexibility to collaborate in an international team across different regions and time zones
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems independently
- Track record of success in delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4398