Join us, and architect secure solutions for a global financial leader!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 100% remotely
As a SailPoint Solution Architect, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution, on the My Access Portal (MAP) Programme. This program aims to enable a global deployment of the MAP solution while adhering to client’’s Architectural and Security Governance models.
Your main responsibilities: defining and assessing technical architectures and solutions
- Defining technical requirements
- Producing high and low-level technical designs
- Creating Integration designs
- Defining security controls and architecture in line with cloud and application security best practices
- Obtaining design approval through participation in governance forums
- Supporting the technical build team
- Collaborating with vendors to define and agree on any necessary enhancements for the program
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Over 10 years of experience in the Identity and Access Governance domain
- A proven track record of delivering solution designs for high availability, secure enterprise solutions
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering integration designs
- Experience in designing and implementing large-scale, complex Identity and Access Governance programs
- Proficiency in integrating, configuring, and implementing the SailPoint product suite (IdentityIQ, Identity AI, CAM, etc)
- Experience with migrating and consolidating legacy IGA technology, ideally One Identity manager
- Experience in integrating IGA solutions with ticketing systems like ServiceNow
- Proficiency in integrating IGA solutions with secrets management/vault technology, such as HashiCorp Vault
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD to automate deployment and configuration of SailPoint in cloud infrastructure, ideally containerized
- Experience in integrating IGA with PAM solutions like CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Delinea, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) and hosting applications on them
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience working with global teams
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4340